Monday 7 November 2011

HALIMAH KITCHEN - how I get the Branding....

HALIMAH KITCHEN – briefly that I am taking my late mother’s name [HALIMAH], as her named was DAYANG HALIMAH BT ABANG HAJI LATIP; second daughter or child in the family. HALIMAH KITCHEN is the branding of my family business that is Koperasi Keluarga Abang Abdillah Berhad.

More about her……She died in 15th November, 1997 at aged of 62, from two diagnoses, i.e. Cervix and Bone Cancer. The sickness was taking about 8 years until she left. 

She was very LOVING and CARING mother. She loves kids, gardening, cooking and baking. I won’t forget that she also GREAT in tailoring and cooking. She learnt many new things from her friends and family. The behavior of her is that she liked to modify recipes and exchanged recipes. She liked invited family and friends to house, no matter how busy she was. Anyway, she was happy that all her children’s are in good education. I, my brothers and sister very thankful to her on how she had raised us up with well educated. Nobody can take her places. By the way, that is all briefly about her. 

This is why I am using her name as a Branding. This is now, I am searching all the best recipes she ever made for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment