Monday 7 November 2011

ALL ABOUT MY BACKGROUND

With my 3rd son,  Syed Yusuf Al Edrus

My name Dayang Habsahton bt Abang Abdillah, mother of 5 children, raise them with full education, who always remembered in the mind of every mother who like to see the success of their children. I know it's not easy to educate or care for them on one hand that I was a single mother since 2001.

Feel so FREEDOM where I can do more works or anything freely. No chain around me....hehe.

My behavior is always wanted to be in success for everything, such like to myself, my kids and my business. I never give up for my future time towards success. I used to solve my problems with my two elder sons that their mindset thinking is much matured. We have been working and struggle very hard for the future.

On the Graduation Day of my 2nd son [May 2011]
[Syed Anwar Al Edrus]

On the Graduation Day of my 1st son eldest - centre [Syed Zain Al Edrus]

This year, we stop temporarily this investment for the outsiders due to our short of hands and hard for us to focus or fully concentration.  

And as I know that with this Forex Investment everything has change my life and my way of living, too. Now I am notice that it is really workout as proven, with these opportunities and unforgettable with the help of my two sons after struggle very hard, meet new people or friends from net, learnt all the techniques and skill, towards our future. Hoping it will grow more and faster to the GOLDEN WORLD.

Apart from investment, I am doing creative or handcraft for Home Business Base. This is mainly for unemployed mother or any single mother to get extra income.


THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!!

By Habsah61

No comments:

Post a Comment