Wednesday 9 November 2011

COOKING & BAKING - [MY EXPERIENCE]

Yes, I really like both [COOKING AND BAKING]...one of my great hobby. I have many favorite foods.

During my younger days...I really like baking Biscuits rather then baking Cakes only. At that time, I am less in doing cooking. But I just do the simple cooking for the family.

My first experience in the kitchen was 12 years old. Began from here, know more about cooking. Of course, we learned from easy to complicated one. Before  reached at the age of 12 years old, I also do helped my mother baked  and steamed simple traditional cakes.

After I settle down with my ex-hubby...I learnt more from my late mother and my late ex mother in law....this refer to cooking. Both of them are very expert in cooking. They both ever become teacher in cooking at Police Camp and my late ex mother in law ever teach at Military Camp.They ever get side income from here.

Of course, get some knowledge like tips J

Anyway...here is me...tried to retrieve everything ...what I have learned before.

In here, we can modify many kinds of recipes.

Different People have Different Taste.

Different Country has Different Recipes.


No comments:

Post a Comment